Tour Duration – 12 days
10 nights – Hotel Stays
01 night – Houseboat
SYNOPSIS – Variety is the spice of life is what we learn while traveling through the most beautiful part of India – Her southern side. The tour is set to experience the varied landscapes, distinct architecture, ancient traditions and rich heritage – not to mention its people.
“ Delhi, the Empress of Indian cities has a fascinating history and stimulating present. The capital of India, Delhi has been the seat of power of a number of dynasties – the Rajputs, the Afghans, the Turks and the Mughals who continued their imperial line until the British. India’s golden triangle connects the national capital Delhi to Agra and Jaipur. The trips usually start in Delhi moving south to the site of Taj Mahal at Agra, then west, to Jaipur. The Golden Triangle is now a well-traveled route providing a good spectrum of the country’s Rich Heritage, Arts, and Craftsmanship “.
KERALA – Witness the greenery put up by the land of the gods. The culture and the flawless natural creations will make sure that the person, who seek for it, is gifted with an experience of a lifetime. Kerala, being very close to the equator, has a tropical climate. Known for its backwaters, mountains, coconuts, spices and art forms like Kathakali and Mohini Attam , they bring out a lot of variety into the arena .
TAMILNADU – Tamilnadu is the homeland of one of humanity’s living classical civilizations, stretching back uninterrupted for two millennia and very much alive today in the Tamil’s language, dance, poetry and Hindu religion. When the hot chaos of Tamil temple towns overwhelms, escape to the southernmost tip of India where three seas mingle or to the splendid mansions sprinkled across arid Chettinadu. Its all packed into a state that remains proudly distinct from the rest of India, which also being among the most welcoming.
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis at all hotels mentioned or similar
- Breakfast and Dinner at all Hotels. Lunches en route at Local Restaurants
- Transportation as per itinerary by chauffeur driven air conditioned Large car.
- Local Spanish Speaking Guides for the Tour of North. In South it will be a mixture of English and Spanish subject to availability. ( Accompanying Escort provided at a supplement cost)
- Sightseeing tours and transfers as per the Itinerary
- Entrance charges at the monuments as mentioned in the Itinerary
- Assistance on arrival and departure
- All currently applicable taxes
- Camera fees & activity charges other than those listed in the itinerary inclusions
- Expenses of personal nature such as porterage, laundry, telephones, tipping etc.
- International/Domestic flight charges and Visa/Insurance charges, if any
- Any other items not covered under inclusions
- New Delhi – Capital of India
- Taj Mahal – one of the Seven Wonders
- Hawa Mahal in Jaipur
- Visit to Sravanbelagola
- Belur & Halebid Temples
- Mysore Palace
- Colonial Chennai
- Visit to Auroville, Pondicherry
- Shore Temples at Mahabalipuram
- Fare is only an indication and Subject to change at the time of booking