Tour Duration – 8 days
7 nights / 08 days
SYNOPSIS – Variety is the spice of life is what we learn while traveling through the most beautiful part of India – Her southern side. The tour is set to experience the varied landscapes, distinct architecture, ancient traditions and rich heritage – not to mention its people.
KERALA – Witness the greenery put up by the land of the gods. The culture and the flawless natural creations will make sure that the person, who seek for it, is gifted with an experience of a lifetime . Kerala, being very close to equator, has a tropical climate.. Known for its backwaters, mountains, coconuts, spices and art forms like Kathakali and Mohini Attam , they bring out a lot of variety into the arena .
- Accommodation on Twin sharing at the places mentioned or similar
- Breakfast on all Days
- Transportation by chauffer driven air conditioned Innova car as per Itinerary
- Day Cruise by House Boat with Lunch on Board
- All currently applicable taxes
- Any items other than mentioned under inclusions
- Entrance charges at any of the places Mentioned in the Itinerary.
- Expenses of personal nature – tips, phone calls, laundry, extras at the hotel
- Hills, Plantations and Lakes
- Tea Museum
- Enchanting Backwaters
- House Boat Cruise with Lunch
- Village walks and Canoe rides
- Rejuvenating Ayurvedic Massage
- Kovalam Beach – Sun & Sand